Our mission is to create systems that fit our clients’ specific needs.
For that purpose we master tailored development. And expect you to master too.
We are looking for talented Software Engineers with at least 2 years of experience in the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC,
- Web Development
And with the following extra features:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field (or at least years of experience working in the technologies).
- Competent use and understanding of English and Portuguese languages.
The day-to-day tasks for a developer in our company are mainly:
- Design, code, test, debug and document software, following provided specification.
- Do specification revisions, helping analysts on their job.
- Support legacy applications (either with bug fixing or code evolutions).
- Help other developers with technical questions.
- As top expertise in some tech is verified, will be requested to prepare learning sessions to teach other developers.
- Write technical articles for publication in our website.
Our company is small and with very informal mood – our technical interviews usually include some junior / mid-level engineers observing and sometimes participating, so that a candidate is evaluated not only for technical abilities, but also for culture fit.
At the end of the day, we celebrate our victories as one, united in our own diversity. “Estamos Juntos” (We’re Together) is not just our name, it represents our motto and describes how we grow and support each other mutually.
We strive towards the “wow, that’s exactly what I need” our clients exclaim in the first contact with our finished software. We want people that feel the same.
Join us! Send us an email with your CV and SkypeId to firstname.lastname@example.org.